Ever
dreamed of being queen
Worldwide last night? Perhaps you have. And I
had ever experienced. Worldwide became
the queen is in desire. Although
only one night but it was very exciting. Many stories in the flower bed or our
dreams everyday. One was a
queen who is only temporary. I live like in
a fairy tale. Clothes that are elegant, luxurious homes, until the prince
who came asked me. Not only that, if I want something I just sit
down and ask for
it. And
granted the request. It's beautiful.
Not only that, I even dream
prince will come with me forever.
Not hope,
but I want all happen with the real.
Like living in a fairy tale. Never
imagined before, but
after last night I experienced for so long it's like
to go on. See the beautiful flowers bloom,
a beautiful forest view is now almost lost in time naked.
Remember global warming! The ground
was hot and the impact
we are experiencing-_-
So
why discuss global warming anyway? Haha, never mind. Not a
problem. But, by the way Indonesia is already arid now you know. Hot, green land have been very rare. Except in the countryside. So
to have a house in the village, cool
chill of nature. Just like in a dream really.
So proud queen in people's
SOMETHING :D
So,
i just want to say that I'm the queen of night World wide!
Haha, thanks and
sorry if this post is not meaningful. Bye:*
Apik -_-
BalasHapusWkwk, makasih theow:D
BalasHapus