Selasa, 24 April 2012

Siliwangi always in our hearts:*

SILIWANGI
name scout base on SMP 13 malang.
forces name Brawijaya bandung.
name that will always be etched in the hearts.

Scouting has brought me.
Be independent, be confident.
And I can delete the word "SHY" in my life.
I'm more in the know.

Without scouts, maybe I am nothing.
For, life using a system such as the scouts are very practical.
Suitable for daily activities.
And mandatory for practiced.

From here, I've noticed.
This is the real Nesa.
Nesa was looking for, Nesa is always in view in their eyes.
Because, I'm not the first Nesa.

Now, many are expecting me.
Now, many who understand the meaning hadirku.
Thank you.
I changed because of you.

Turn for the best.
And I promise to carve out history on SILIWANGI.
I wish my name was always in the recalls.
I wish my name was always in mind.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar